Agnibeena

Deconstruction "relieves me of the obligation to be right . . . and demands only that I be interesting" - Stanley Fish

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Bush loves Bald Heads

http://bushlovesitbald.ytmnd.com/

Really Funny Check It Out. I came across this link on a forum.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear agribeena, salaams. Great blog. May I borrow the wonderful passage on the bee for my own blog?Moosa reminds me here of Allama Iqbal when he says that we shouldn't think of the finite mind 'apprehending 'reality (via history, nature) to be fundamentally different from 'intuition'..what is 'inside' here and what 'outisde'and,equally importantly, is this really a question of time?

    In return may I offer you , as a swap, this:
    http://www.nuradeen.com/Reflections/InnerMeaningOfTheQuran.htm

    Keep well,

    K.

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Agnibeena said…

    you can borrow any passage you want, but it would be even better if you read the passage from the book "Ghazali and Poetics of Imagination" first before using it. Then you can see in what context the author Moosa was using the passage.

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. 3 Month Updates are cool.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bahahaha. You sent this to me on AIM right?

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    agnibeena, salaams and thanks. I share your concern about words being cited out of context.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter easy hit